Many families join Barnabas because of personal recommendation. Here is what some parents have said in 2022:-
- “Everything about Barnabas is outstanding, the Staff, the environment, the extra-curricular opportunities. Our daughter has truly flourished in her time at Barnabas.”
- “We have delighted in seeing all three of our children thrive in such a warm and caring environment.”
- “We couldn’t ask for more in a pre–school. Children and teachers alike all seem so happy. The teachers really know and understand our son as an individual, nurturing him and encouraging his interests. What a great start to life he is getting.”
- “At Barnabas my children have been so happy and at home. There is no better preschool for them.”
Parents were asked what they feel is a key strength of Barnabas. As the following comments show, the answer that comes out tops is - the people!
- How brilliant and friendly the staff are, how easy it is to get in touch, how personalised the care is.
- Quality of staff, their level of experience, child led learning environment.
- The staff, they immediately fill you with every confidence that your child is going to be nurtured and cared for. They have so much knowledge to impart.
- Communication, always kept up to date with what is going on, illness etc
- Friendly, strong maternal and caring environment all owing to excellent staff.
- Creating a safe and friendly environment where the children can be themselves and make friends.
- Staff work on the child’s needs to make them feel comfortable when they are there.
- Great core values, exceptional staff.
- The staff, the outings, the discipline, the original activities, the premises.
- Diverse team of fantastic teachers.
- Wonderful staff, caring and small atmosphere, interesting trips & activities. Great new location.
- Small business that communicates well. A nice community.
- Family feeling, the obvious care of the staff that shows through all elements of the experience.